Sabado, Disyembre 7, 2013

first things first


Every new beginning will make us realize that there is more to learn than what we already know especially for teachers who always need continuous learning. 

In a generation where technology is fast evolving, every teacher should be abreast in order to relate well with students.


My first session (this would be the last time I would mention the number of sessions, only this time) with Mr. Son in Teaching Methods and Techniques proves that I’m getting behind since part of it is to blog. Like this. 


I was silently laughing at myself because he was mentioning different (mobile) applications which I do not know, and what struck me most is when he said we have to force ourselves to learn in order to be at phase with the present. I could not agree more.


He gave us a glimpse of what the subject is and what is going to happen for the semester as my classmates and I got the chance to introduce each other and are able to voice out each one’s expectations on the subject. The first three hours in this course made us all excited and expectant to our next session.


Every teacher should be open to new learning in order to become a better person as they continue to inspire and influence others.

For now, I am officially a blogger. *bow

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento